Organic Towel that Promises to Eliminate Frizz and Cut Your Dry Time

When I heard about this 100% organic cotton towel that eliminates frizz and cuts drying time I just had to try it...


I recently had the chance to try this Sunrise Bliss towel from Lakeshore Dry Goods. It's made of 100% organic cotton and the product supports 3 local businesses in Michigan. I am all about supporting local businesses. After all, my father is a small business owner and I believe supporting your local economy is important. Granted I live in Minnesota, but hey Michigan is still considered the Midwest! 

So let's get down to the product. This towel is AMAZING! At first I thought there is no possible way this towel could dry my long thick hair (my hair goes down to my waist) but it does! It eliminates frizz and cuts my drying time in half, and the best part is the actual towel dries fast as well. 

The prints are adorable, who doesn't love this cheery orange and green pear print. So pick yours up today. Make sure you get one for the beach, pool, and gym. They fold up nicely and pack well. This will be your favorite towel, and your hair deserves it. Enjoy! 




Don't just take my word for it. Natalie at Sustainable Chic also recently reviewed the product and she was impressed as I am. You can check out her review and post here: 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Path to Conscious Consumerism

Why I Love Sseko Designs

Last Chance to Try Products from Bonjoy Box