The Path to Conscious Consumerism

What it means to be a conscious consumer...


If you landed here my dear reader, you are already a conscious consumer.  You obviously would like to learn more, you are trying! 

Maybe you buy some conventional produce and some organic. Maybe you still can't get into the wonders of coconut oil, take my advice and give it try!  Maybe you still think sustainable fashion mean muted colors and bad fabric.

Maybe you think living an Eco Chic life means all or nothing. I am here to prove you wrong! It is never too late to become more aware of what you purchase and the types of business's you support. 

This week April 24-April 30th is Fashion Revolution Week. You can start here Fashion Revolution Website and ask #whomademyclothes. 





Comments

  1. I have definitely been making efforts to be a more conscious consumer and do my part in making better, more informed choices. Thank you for this information.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course Jackie, I think any step is a step in the right direction. It's similar to eating natural and organic food. It doesn't have to be all or nothing!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Love Sseko Designs

Last Chance to Try Products from Bonjoy Box